Friday, March 11, 2011

What i see in my future love.

Lets talk about love. what define you about love. Me never discuss love as the important things that i have to carry away as long as i live. the burden that we had to make it surprise, make it worth everyday, long term health care supplier. it's bullshit! i fuck to get i love. i fuck to get worse in love. i fuck to have a girl in my life....
wait, don't judge that way. that just my expression in another live when i had to talk about love. right now, i'm glad to to Mr.Bo Iqram who make a song that makes me really appreciate about love and woman. even now i still don't have a girlfriends but it's oke thou because i'm 22 and i'm still young. why need drastically to the gear 5 when you can start with 1 right?
i set my goal to settle down when i 26. so let it be then, lets the world roll my life like a crazy fun hell!! that is for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment